lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

Composition about myself

My name is Sergi and I’m fourteen. I live in Berga with my parents. We live in a small flat near the city centre but my dad is building a new house in the countryside. I’m really looking forward to having a garden. Actually, I like living in a huge house. It’s exciting!



I like school and I’m good at English because when I was a child my dad used to speak English to me. On Mondays I go swimming, well, From Monday to Friday. I study a lot but at the weekend I meet my friends and go for a walk.



In my free time, I like doing sports, but my fauvourite sports are volleyball and swimming. I like playing the piano but I hate playing football.



By the way, I love telling jokes with my friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario