lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

-PREDICTIONS-

I think that in 20 years old I will be 34 years. My physical appearance will be very different because I will be thinner than now. I will have long and dark hair and my eyes will be darker than my cousin’s eyes.
My personality will be identical than right now. I will be kind, friendly, creative and so on but I will continue to be shy. Althaugh I will be proud. Also I will have problems…..
I will have two sons with my couple and we will live in a big house but we won’t have swimming pool and garden because it will be too expensive. If we have money, we will buy a white horse.
I think that I will be a French teacher but my wife will be unemployed.
Every Saturday I will practise basketball and hockey.
In twenty years I won’t smoke but I won’t be healthy because I will have health problems.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario