jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

My childhood memories

Do you remember when you were a child? Write about your childhood memories.

When I was a child I had blond hair, but my personality was the same that right now .
I spent all my time playing with my family because I haven’t got any brother and sister.
From Monday to Friday I was going to school but at the weekend I went to my grandparents’ house because my parents were working. In the garden’s house I played football but three years later I began to watch the cartoons with my grandfather John.
When I was 6 years I met my friends to play in my home. My parents and I rarely went on a trip because I had health problems. When I was 8 years I went to the hospital one week because I was very ill. Two years later my house burned but we were well.
To sum up, I’m very proud of my life. Although I have had problems and I’m looking forward to more good things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario