martes, 14 de junio de 2011

DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE


I live in a little town in a small country. Most of the year it’s really rainy here. Obviously, there aren’t any deserts. In summer it can be quite warm, about 30 C. Unfortunately, most of the time it’s hot. It never snows.

There are forests and huge mountains in the centre of the country. The rain creates hundred of rivers and waterfalls. There were bears here 100 years ago. Now the most interesting animals and birds.

We have got some beautiful beaches which are very popular among tourists despite the rainy weather. Around the coast there are farms, sheep farms. My country is famous for meat.

Luckily, I don’t like big cities because is the village I can ride a horse and walk in the mountain.

I think this is the best place to live!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario